Fundraising events are a great way to raise money for our conservation activities and have lots of fun at the same time too!
We have put together a great fundraising guide and pack full of information to help you raise essential funds to help save the Amur leopard and Amur tiger.
The fundraising guide contains:
- Why you should fundraise for ALTA
- How you will be helping
- Tips on getting started
- Brilliant fundraising ideas
- What to do before, during and after the event
- How we say thank you
The fundraising pack will give you:
- Template posters and flyers
- Sponsorship form
- Totaliser poster
- Fundraising return slip
- Kids activity pack
You can also help ALTA by showing your support and spreading awareness of our cause – there are many ways in which you can do this for free! Spreading the word is essential to help us find more fundraisers and keep Amur leopard and tiger conservation fresh on people minds.
- Add/Like us on Facebook and Twitter, send a post around and ask you friends to also join.
- Join in on the discussions about tigers, comment and re-post!
- Send one of our lovely eCards for a special occasion to a friend or family member.
ALTA have a range of certificates for its supporters
- Bronze £500 – £1000
- Silver £1001 – £2500
- Gold £2501 – £5000
- Platinum £5001 and above
Tell your story
We would also love to hear your fundraising stories, some photographs, or even just a short quote telling us why you support ALTA. These will be kept and used on the website and social media sites, to give inspiration to other fundraisers.
Remember to give all your details, so we know who to thank!